Serve a Year with the Commonwealth Corps!
By taking on a year of service, you can positively impact your community while gaining skills and experience. Stipended full-time and half-time service positions are available across MA, and Massachusetts residents of all ages and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
For an overview of the Commonwealth Corps program and 2017-2018 host site partners, click here.
Commit to a year of service! See below for position descriptions and details on how to apply. Applications should be submitted ASAP directly to host sites of interest, as each agency has its own rolling deadline.
(Please note that some postings include multiple positions, so make sure to scroll to the bottom of each document to view them all. Even if the official deadline posted in a position has passed, if the listing is still posted below, you should still apply ASAP.)
Economic Opportunity/Workforce Development Focus Area:
- Boston Education, Skills & Training Corp. (BEST Hospitality Training) (Boston; full-time)
- Economic Development Council of Western MA (Springfield; full-time)
- More Than Words (Boston & Waltham; full-time)
- United South End Settlements (Boston; full-time)
Education Focus Area:
- 826 Boston (Boston; full-time)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Massachusetts Bay (Boston; full-time)
- CitySprouts (Boston & Cambridge; full-time)
- Homework House (Holyoke; half-time)
- Northfield Mount Hermon Upward Bound (Springfield, Holyoke, Greenfield & Turners Falls; full-time)
- Westport River Watershed Alliance (Fall River, Taunton & Westport; full-time)
Health & Nutrition Focus Area:
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Lowell (Lowell; full-time)
Youth Development & Violence Prevention Focus Area:
- Mystic Learning Center, Inc. (Somerville; full-time)
- Waltham Partnership for Youth (Waltham; half-time)
Interested in Becoming a Commonwealth Corps Member? Apply to your host site(s) of interest now!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Commonwealth Corps Member for the 2017-2018 program year but unsure about which specific host site(s) to apply to, please register your general interest in the program here.
Host site partners recruit and select persons in all positions to ensure a diverse and inclusive climate without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, color, political affiliation, creed, national origin, marital status, or any other status as protected by federal, state, and local laws. During the application period, host site partners welcome applications from individuals with disabilities and will make reasonable accommodations for interviews and for service upon request.