As a CC Alum, you can get involved in a number of ways:
- Speak on an alumni panel:
- Help members & alumni learn from your service/career experiences.
- Become a career contact (“buddy”) for a current member:
- Connect with & support a member in our next phase of “mentoring.”
- Lead a webinar or training:
- Share your skills and expand your training portfolio.
- Serve as an Alumni/ae Ambassador:
- Volunteer to help design and deliver alumni programming.
- Host an event for current members and/or alumni:
- Host a volunteer day or visit at your new agency/school.
- Review CC applications to become a future host site:
- Gain experiences with grants & help select future site partners.
To get involved in these ways or more, contact Amy Mulvena, the CC Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a CC Alum, you also have access to a variety of resources, highlighted here.